- X-Reality™ PRO picture processing upscales every pixel for exceptional Full HD clarity. As frames are analyzed, each scene is matched with a special image database to refine images and reduce noise.
- Experience the exquisite detail, contrast, and texture of Full HD 1080p. With an image resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, Full HD provides five times more detail than a standard definition picture. Everything you watch is sharper, more defined, and more real with minimal noise and maximum impact.
- This TV brings you the excitement of shows and movies in vividly detailed HDR. It handles a variety of HDR formats, including HDR10 and Hybrid Log-Gamma.
- Sony’s 4K HDR televisions make excellent partners for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro consoles. Immerse yourself in a responsive, fun-filled gaming experience with intensely vibrant colors. See your favorite games come to life with incredible picture quality. Enjoy HDR gaming.
- Be online instantly with one button YouTube™ and enjoy all your favorite videos. We have made watching clips ultra fast on this Sony LED TV with YouTube and included a YouTube button on the remote control for easy browsing.
- Take all the things you love on your smartphone or USB drive and enjoy them in beautiful detail on your large screen TV. Smart Plug and Play lets you easily share videos, photos, and music from multiple devices. A smarter way to enjoy your smartphone.
- Your listening is as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive, emotionally enriching experience that seems to surround you. Hear music and dialogue with greater clarity and separation, whatever you’re watching.
- This TV is designed for the toughest conditions. Enjoy your entertainment, without any disruption. This Sony smart TV with X-Protection PRO is extremely durable and protected from dust, humidity, power surges, and even lightning strikes.
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow™ XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.